All faculty and staff are invited to the monthly Summer event, “Walk, Talk, and Potluck.”
Who: All LCN Faculty and Staff
What: Come to part or all of the fun! We’ll walk, have a chance to talk, followed by a potluck!
When: 11:30am – 1:30pm on the 3rd Friday of every month. (Confirmed: May 16, June 20, July 18, Aug. 15)
- 11:30am – Setup room & potluck (crockpots, hot plates, etc.) & put on your walking shoes.
- Noon (Sharp!) – Meet and walk for 30 minutes.
- 12:30pm – Meet, greet, and eat with colleagues and friends.
- The Walk – Weather permitting, meet where Constitution Trail & Raab Rd. intersect (behind MCC). Otherwise, meet at the HCC Indoor Track.
- The Potluck – The Center for Adult Learning (in the Gloria Jeans Building on 1609 Northbrook Rd, Suite C, Normal, IL 61761).
Don’t miss this informal opportunity to:
- laugh and learn,
- get some exercise and fresh air,
- and share and eat special recipes (e.g., Amber’s ribs, chicken, or lasagna; John’s Layered Salad; or Tim’s Zesty Couscous)!
Although not required, please RSVP either via email or online at http://lincolncollege.edu/normal/field/events/walk-talk-potluck/
If you attend, please plan to bring a dish to share! NOTE: Amber will always bring a main dish for ~10 people. Another main dish or a variety of side salads, veggies, chips and dip, and desserts are welcome.
Occasionally, we will present a topic for discussion or partner with an on-campus or off-campus group. Check the FIELD web site at http://www.lincolncollege.edu/normal/field/ for specific details!
Dr. Amber & John Hill